Walt Disney World Extreme Vacation Guide
When kids find out they're going to Walt Disney World, they're excited. Then they learn they won't be leaving for a couple weeks (or even months!) and they start getting ...well, a little Goofy.
This book is the answer to all that wiggly extra energy.
- Learn how to make their own spending money for the trip
(saving you cash and teaching them responsibility at the same time!)
- Keep busy with more than 30 projects, including:
- Practical projects like matching T-shirts, autograph
books, and a towel that transforms into a tote for the water parks
- A magical, interactive genie bottle piggy bank to stash all the money they earn
- A fun Mickey pinata with movie night ideas
- Science-behind-the-magic projects like a wave tank to
explore the science of Typhoon Lagoon and an incredible
magnetic desk toy that reveals the secrets of Rock 'n' Roller Coaster
- Practical projects like matching T-shirts, autograph books, and a towel that transforms into a tote for the water parks
When kids come home and are struggling with "re-entry" into everyday life, there are 10 projects to help them enjoy and share their memories. They'll make an old-fashioned movie theater and toys that use some of the extra "stuff" that follows you home (like park maps and key cards).
And of course, this is a tour guide. There are chapters devoted to each of the four parks and one that covers the other fun stuff at WDW--the water parks, parades, campground--you name it! They'll even get simple photography tips to help snap the best shots.
There's also a chapter on Disney-themed travel activities to keep them busy during the trip from home to their vacation destination.
It's not just a picture book for kids with Mickey and Donald. This is an
...just for them!
Order your copy for $9.99 and help your Disney kid get started planning the best vacation ever!
(This PayPal link is for residents of the U.S. only. If you live elsewhere, please
contact us for shipping costs.)